2018- A year filled with gratitude, learning and achievements
The logo of Eager Readers shows a boy reading and a girl on the mike. It truly symbolizes what we endorse. A mix of reading, writing , speaking and listening skills. An integration that can turn out a well rounded individual.
This logo was enlivened and brought to life by my kids this year.
Featured Image shows
Aarav Gaglani – Grade 5 from Oakridge got the opportunity to partly host the Childrens Theatre Festival , at Shilpakala Vedika
Avani Murkoth – Grade 2, Meridian School took to reading in a big way and also created a nook in her room specially designed by her for reading.
We feel fulfilled and gratified when we see such examples.
2018 has been a great year for us and we thank every parent, child, teacher who has connected with us. The biggest feather in our cap is Unnati Ved being offered to be part of Trinity India, Academic team.
Here are some of the other highlights of this year
1. 45 kids sent for Trinity College, London Speech and Drama exams
2. Unnati Ved , completed ATCL performing speech and drama Diploma exam with Distinction
3. 4 centres – Secunderabad , Banjara Hills, Kukatpally and Kondapur running successfully
4. We may be adding one more centre by the beginning of 2019
5. Completed a workshop on bullying at British Council with great feedback and response
6. Completed a pre reading session with Grade 5 students of Chirec School
7. Started a reading, drama club at Niraj Public School
8. Our January reading challenge is full swing with a stupendous response from the kids especially the 6-8 year olds.