Unnati Ved started Eager Readers in April 2017. She is an avid reader and felt that there is a gap in the integration of reading, writing speaking and listening amongst kids. She has an MBA from NMIMS Mumbai and also holds a masters degree in Banking and Finance from Sydenham. She has 12 years of experience in the finance field but reading, public speaking and drama was something that she pursued in spite of her finance career. She has completed her 8 th grade in Speech and Drama and a certificate course in Announcing , Broadcasting, Compering and Dubbing. She has acted in several commercial plays in Hyderabad and worked with theatre groups namely DCH, Sutradhar, Torn Curtains. Her last job was with ISB where she was a research associate to a professor and has co authored case studies in ISB. Eager Readers is her first independent venture.
1. CERT TESOL (Teaching English to Students of Other languages) – Equivalent to B.A in English Language Teaching (ELT)
2. Pursuing Diploma TESOL – Equivalent to M.A in ELT- REcognised by British Council as the highest level of certification for ELT
3. LTCL (UNIT 1 and 3) Communication Skills – Equivalent to M.A (Trinitiy College London)
4. ATCL Speech and Drama – Equivalent to Bachelors B.A. (Trinity College London)
5. Part of the Academic Team at TCL, India office.