Happy Baisakhi 2021
Baisakhi is all about festivities, food, music, dance, and celebrations. The festival is specially celebrated at the Gurudwaras across the world. Read for the Gurudwaras festivities on the day:
- People wake up early in the morning and take part in prayers at the Gurudwara.
- The holy book is given a symbolic bath with milk and water.
- The holy book is then placed at the throne with respect.
- The celebrations continue with the prayers where people listens the spiritual book.
- Special holy nectar or amrit is prepared in an iron vessel and is distributed amongst the devotees.
- According to the tradition, the devotees sip the amrit five times in a row.
- After the ardas, special Karah Prasad is prepared and is offered to the Guru to seek his blessings.
- The Prasad is then distributed to everyone.
- Also, traditional Langar is organized that completes the festivities.
May you come up as bright as sun, as cool as water, and as sweet as honey. Hope this Baisakhi fulfills all your desires and wishes. Happy Baisakhi 2021!