Merry Christmas 2020
Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Lord Jesus observed primarily on December 25th every year. People across the world celebrate the festival with great enthusiasm and fervor. People decorate their homes and Christmas tree with ornaments and lights with cakes tremendously baked for the celebrations.
Despite the ongoing pandemic, here are some warm greetings that you can share with your loved ones to mark the occasion.
- Merry Christmas! May God showers your life with unlimited blessings on this day.
- Hope this festive season will bring good luck and good health for you and your family. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- Your friendship and your love are the best Christmas gift that I have ever received. Merry Christmas!
- May the divine love of God descend into your home to make it a piece of heaven. This Christmas, I wish you find peace and prosperity in every sphere of your life. Happy Christmas!
- Wishing harmony, health, satisfaction, and success for you and your families in the coming year. It is a happy Christmas.
- To a joyful present and a well-remembered past. Best wishes for Happy Holidays and a magnificent New Year.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi posted his Christmas greetings on the day. “Merry Christmas! The life and principles of Lord Christ gives strength to millions across the world. May this path keep showing the way in building a just and inclusive society. May everybody be happy and healthy,” he tweeted.