World Smile Day 2021
World Smile Day is celebrated on first Friday of the October month every year. This year the day is celebrated on October 1. The day is celebrated because Harvey Ball, a commercial artist from Worchester, UK, created the first-ever smiley face in 1963. He thought that everyone should devote one day each year to smile.
On World Smile Day, let us know how one can keep ourselves happy.
- Accept yourself for who you are instead of focusing on the weakness.
- Maintain a positive attitude even in hardships.
- Practice meditation in a quiet space that will encourage you to focus on better.
- Spend quality time with your loved ones for that ultimate happiness. Make friends who motivate and inspire you in life.
- With so many things accessible at the touch of a button, try digital detox and relax.
- Regular exercise boosts self-esteem and help reduce stress. Go for a walk that will surely increase your mood.
- Help others specially when they need you the most.
- Practice gratitude. Thank God for everything he gave you.
Wishes on World Smile Day
- A smile can take you a million miles.
- A beautiful smile can touch hearts of people, and they might remember you for years to come. Happy World Smile Day.
- A smile is the reflection of the happiness in your heart. Happy World Smile Day!
- Change the world with your smile. Let others know the power of a smiling face.